Monday, September 17, 2007

GRIMOIRE OF A STAR CHILD



LUCA - JADE


Age : 4


Born :13 June 2003 , 7:00pm , Friday







This is my youngest star child.

His name means "bringer of light" in Italian.

I am guided to share with you all in hope that perhaps some frustrated

parent at their wits end might learn that the very source of their frustration

is the most beautiful, perfect gift that has graced our earth to show us the way,

to remind us of who we are, and what we are truly made of!

We as parents have been so blessed to be chosen by these star children,

and even more blessed are we who ARE star children!


Luca arrived into this world in silence....

No wailing and no scream.

My husband just sank down onto the floor

and sat there in horror, the look on his face said it all.

I began to panic and ask "whats wrong, whats wrong, to my midwife and attending doctor ? "

Yet nothing was wrong...

he had no reason to scream,

for he had arrived at his chosen destination,

and he was ready to start his journey!


From day one I could feel he was "different".

I even mentioned to my sister ,

whom I might add thought I was quite cold to suggest such an idea,

that he did not feel like my child.

She asked me exctly what I meant by that, as that's an ugly thing to say....

and yes, perhaps it was if you dont know what I mean,

but the fact is, it felt like I had been"used" .

Not really "used", but more "utilized",

if you know what I mean?


He did not feel "one" with me, but very separate and "independant".

I know you probably think "How can a newborn baby be independant?"

I felt it.

I felt it in every inch of me that he was not from me,

but far more here for me.


Luca's first word was light!


At the time it was really funny, as his dad happens to be an

electrical contractor.

We figured it must be in the genes or something.

Now I know it was not an electrical term ,

but a spiritual one.


You can see the light in his eyes.

As he began eating solid foods, he refused meat in any form and was obviously repulsed by it.
Thinking it was the right thing to do, I kind of forced him.
Till today he will only "pick" at it,
and will usually spit it out after chewing for a while.
Luca has taken to gems and crystals like a magnet.
The very firt time he picked one up,
he put it to his forehead and closed his eyes.
My husband and I just looked on in utter amazement.
When he was about 2 years old, he would point up to the sky and talk of his beautiful Mommy at home. He was so little, of course we assumed he had an active imagination. I have come to discover through reading that this is to be expected from star children.....

At present Luca has a friend called "Majela".

We obviously cannot see this friend, but he speaks of him regularly.

He does not speak of this imaginery friend in fear.

He is extremely relaxed and happy when talking of his friend who comes to visit him.

We encourage him to speak about Majela and he is happy to answer, though the answers hardly make any sense. Once whilst sitting out in the garden, he told me that he can see the "blue man". I could not see any blue man, yet he refused to believe I couldnt see him too.

On another occasion, whilst visiting by his cousins, he said he wanted to play with the little boy. His cousins are two girls. We asked him which little boy it was that he wanted to play with, and he responded with

"the little boy next to Sharne".

There was no little boy next to Sharne!

My star child is also extremely drawn to nature. He takes my watering can every day and does the rounds by my potted herbs, lovingly caring for each.

He is always confused as to why I remove the weeds and he calls them all flowers regardless.











1 comment:

Jackie said...

How wonderful to have a star child like Luca. He is gorgeous.

I had to "friends" as a child which totally frustrated my parents LOL

Finally added your link, thought I had done it earlier but hadn't.