Saturday, April 19, 2008

SOME EXPRESSING...

Stumbling through the corridors of my own nocturnal soul
I seek peace within my darkness
My darkness makes me whole.
Slain by the sun and its followers of the light,
I flee once again to my internal night.
Here I lay me down to rest in a cosmic grave,
with memories of lives gone by and worlds I tried to save.
Tragedies and luxury,
Dead warrior blood in wars
Grotesque angels guarding kingdoms on distant shores.
Belly dancing gypsy whores who entertain the king,
these are but only some of the things...
Am I crazy you ask?
I ask you this too,
for you rape kill and plunder your saddened lives through.
I choose to be dark,
its a message , you see
Its the black of your souls in the mirror,
thats me!
My secrets are hidden as deep as your sin,
and Im mad to be here again
my patience wears thin.
So let me be your living proof that death and life embrace
as you fight savagely through
another day in your self created rat race....
Summer-Raine









1 comment:

Fireman John said...

good insight and a well written
piece from the darker regions
of the mind.