Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WHERE I'M AT NOW....


GREETINGS ALL

HERE IS WHERE I'M AT....

Its been a while since my last entry. Since I began my journey inward, embracing my dark side, dealing with past issues that kept coming back to haunt me if you will.

What a journey it has been. I feel that I have done enough work there now and Im ready to move on. I have also had a very big decision to make. I learnt along the way that I was indeed being influenced by a very dark force. Being the warrior of light that I am, it was revealed and dealt with accordingly!

Thank you Goddess and the universe for keeping me strong and for assisting the battle!

I am considering allowing more people into my life. Im tired of hiding. Tired of worrying that I do not fit in. The fact is its ok to not "fit in". I never wanted to be like everyone, and I certainly will never be able to be like everyone...luckily thats ok too.

I just wish it hadnt taken me so long to realize this truth.

From now on Im just going to go with it, whatever will be will be. If they want my truth, I will surely share with them. If they fear my truth, it is their fear not mine. I have nothing to lose. My own husband has said enough times that I am crazy...

but he is still here, by my side, so crazy has to be ok too in some way!

No comments: